Vulnerability Disclosure Program
Security is a top priority for Koncert (formerly ConnectLeader) because it’s fundamental to everything we do. The trust of our customers is the backbone of our success. We have implemented a number of security measures and we’re committed to securing application data, eliminating vulnerabilities and availability of our systems.
For questions regarding security please email email@example.com
We acknowledge the valuable role that independent security researchers play in internet security. We encourage responsible reporting of any vulnerabilities that may be found in our applications. We are committed to working with security researchers to verify and address any potential vulnerabilities that are reported to us.
Please review the rules for you provided below before you test and report a vulnerability. We pledge not to initiate legal action against researchers for penetrating or attempting to penetrate our systems as long as they adhere to these rules.
If you would like to report a vulnerability or have any security concerns with any of Koncert products, please privately share the information about the vulnerability by sending email to security@Koncert.com Please provide full details of the suspected vulnerability so our team may validate and reproduce the issue. For example, include a proof of concept, a list of tools used (including versions), and the output of the tools. We take all disclosures very seriously.
Rules for You
- Don’t perform any action or attack that may negatively affect Koncert or its users (e.g. Spam, Brute Force, Denial of Service…).
- Don’t access data or information that does not belong to you (e.g. another user’s account or data)
- Don’t destroy or corrupt data or information that does not belong to you
- Don’t publicly disclose a bug or vulnerability before it has been fixed.
- Only test for vulnerabilities on sites you know to be operated by Koncert.
- Don’t use scanners, scrapers or any other automated tools in your testing.
- Never attempt non-technical attacks such as social engineering, phishing, or physical attacks against our employees, users, or infrastructure.
- Never conduct vulnerability testing of our sites services using anything other than logins that are part of sandbox instances
- Never violating any laws or breach any agreements in order to discover vulnerabilities
- When you have question, contact us at security@Koncert.com
Rules for Us
- Respond in a timely manner, acknowledging receipt of your vulnerability report
- Provide an estimated time frame for addressing the vulnerability report
- Notify you when the vulnerability has been fixed
We Acknowledge Your Work
With your permission, we would like to acknowledge your work. Our Security Acknowledgement page is meant to celebrate the efforts of those individuals keeping us safe and making us better. Thank you for your support!