There are many best practices to keep in mind to help you with your competitors in terms of phone sales. The secret is quality leads and making more phone calls to each lead than competitors. Sales teams need a way to make calls as efficiently as possible in order to get more done in less time. You can rely on phone dialer software to improve sales productivity and reduce manual labor.
The best dialers can integrate with a CRM system to place calls, record results, and make sure prospects and customers get called promptly. To make the most out of phone dialing software, review these five tested tips:
Learn 3 steps to improving sales engagement. Read this blog.
- Integrate a web-based dialer with your CRM: For example, if your company uses Salesforce as a CRM, you should invest in a Salesforce dialer to maximize the benefits of both your phone system and your sales system. This ensures that you are making the best use of your quality leads.
- Use the software to dial: Your salespeople don’t have to wear out their fingers or waste time on missed numbers. Instead, they can initiate calls right from their computer screens by clicking on the number they want to call.
- Use voice messaging: Your sales dialer should do more than simply place calls. You can drop pre-recorded messages at all times or only have them set to play when the recipient does not pick up the phone.
- Rely on complete analytics to make better decisions: You can work to improve the overall efficiency of your sales team or provide extra training to salespeople who need some extra guidance when you can view a detailed history of how your team performs.
- Purchase phone dialer software from a company that provides training and support: Your sales team will increase productivity faster when they work with a company that makes certain that their customers understand how to use their product.
Efficient sales teams rely upon Koncert(formerly, ConnectLeader) for sales dialer technology that helps improve lead quality and caller efficiency. You can depend upon us for support, tested technology, and personal service. Contact us today to learn how our sales dialer solutions can help you sell more.